Botter Botter means wines since 1928. A wide range of products, many of which are made with grapes from native vines in order to underline our multi-territorial approach that spans the whole of Italy, from the North to the South. From the wines of Veneto to those of Sicily and Apulia, our selection traces out a map of Italian oenological culture and taste that reveals a shared passion.
- GRAPES: Garganega, Trebbiano, Chardonnay
- APPELLATION Soave DOC
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto Region, Verona and Soave area
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions..
- HARVEST: Mid September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 10-12 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12% vol.
- Straw yellow colour tending towards greenish tinged
- Fresh and delicate with hints of cherry and elderberry blossoms
- On the palate it is flavoursome, dry, elegant and harmonious with a crispy finish
- Excellent as aperitif, it matches cold cuts, soups, fish and roasts
The grapes are soft-pressed and the must obtained ferments for 15/20 days at a controlled temperature, 15/17 °C, in stainless steel tanks. The wine is then stored at 18/20 °C in stainless steel tanks until the bottling time