- GRAPES: Glera
- APPELLATION PROSECCO ASOLO DOCG SUPERIORE
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions.
- HARVEST: Second half of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 8/10 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11% Vol
- The colour is a straw shade of yellow
- Reflecting springs rays of sunshine while the flavour
- Balanced with delicate fruity notes, a low acidity and a moderate alcohol content
- Excellent with vegetable or seafood starters, various kind of soups, risotto and first courses with vegetables, or light fish based dishes. Ideal as aperitif
Grapes are accurately selected both for area of origin and quality. The soft pressed must is stored in steel tanks for the static cold decanting. The fermentation with selected yeasts, is made at a
controlled constant temperature of 18°C and is completed in 8/10 days.
The team of oenologists select the best wines obtained to continue the sparkling winemaking process.
Afterwards the wine is filtered in steel tanks with the addition of saccharose and selected yeasts for the second fermentation (Martinotti – Charmat method) at a controlled temperature of 14/15 °C. Once the wine has reached the required pressure levels, alcohol and sugar content, it is refrigerated, cold stabilized (–2/3°C), filtered and controlled before bottling.