- GRAPES: Glera, Chardonnay
- APPELLATION SPUMANTE BRUT
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions..
- HARVEST: Mid September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 8-10 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11% vol.
- Pale straw yellow with greenish shades
- Delicate notes of bread crust and yeast are easily recognizable, and melt perfectly with the fruity notes of mature apple
- Harmonious, fresh with a long and sapid finish
- Excellent with vegetable or seafood starters, soups and risotto, and main dishes based on grilled fish and delicate white meats
The soft pressed must is stored in steel tanks for the static cold decanting. The fermentation with selected yeasts, is made at a controlled constant temperature of 18°C and is completed in 8/10 days. The team of oenologists select the best wines obtained to continue the sparkling winemaking process.
Afterwards the wine is filtered in steel tanks with the addition of must and selected yeasts for the second fermentation (Martinotti – Charmat method) at a controlled temperature of 14/15 °C. Once the wine has reached the required pressure levels, alcohol and sugar content, it is refrigerated, cold stabilized (–2/-3°C), filtered and controlled before bottling.