Botter Botter means wines since 1928. A wide range of products, many of which are made with grapes from native vines in order to underline our multi-territorial approach that spans the whole of Italy, from the North to the South. From the wines of Veneto to those of Sicily and Apulia, our selection traces out a map of Italian oenological culture and taste that reveals a shared passion.
Prosecco DOC Rosé Millesimato Extra Dry
- GRAPES: Glera, Pinot Nero
- APPELLATION PROSECCO DOC ROSE'
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions.
- HARVEST: Second half of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 200, 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 8/10 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11% Vol
- Fine bright perlage, light rosé colour
- Delicate and complex bouquet with fruity notes that remind of peach, green apple and lemon. Floral notes of acacia and rose
- Fresh and light on the palate, with balanced acidity and body; Round and full bodied structure
- Enjoy rosé bubbles as an aperitif but excellent with fish soups, grilled fish and courses based on mushrooms
The blend of Glera and Pinot Noir (up to a max of 15%), skillfully vinified by our team of oenologists, creates the characteristic pink base for the future sparkling wine. The ensuing secondary fermentationin stainless steel tanks, using the Charmat method at a controlled temperature of 14-15°C and the prolonged storage on lees for a total period of about 60 days, create a young, lively sparkling wine with vivid flavors. Once the wine has reached the required pressure, alcohol and sugar levels, it is chilled and coldstabilized (-2/-3°C), filtered and checked before bottling.