Botter Botter means wines since 1928. A wide range of products, many of which are made with grapes from native vines in order to underline our multi-territorial approach that spans the whole of Italy, from the North to the South. From the wines of Veneto to those of Sicily and Apulia, our selection traces out a map of Italian oenological culture and taste that reveals a shared passion.
- GRAPES: Sangiovese minimum, other typical Tuscan varieties
- APPELLATION DOCG
- PRODUCTION AREA: Tuscany
- CLIMATE: The climate is continental with mild influences of the Tyrrhenian sea. Coasts are flanked by hills and Apennine mountains. Summer is cool in the hills, but very hot and muggy in the valleys. Winter is mild in places located along the coastal plain, but harsh in inland areas.
- HARVEST: Second half of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2/4 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 16/18 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5% Vol
- Intense red colour
- Intensely vinous bouquet with fragance
- Dry and balanced on the palate, Harmonious, dry, sapid flavour, slightly tannic
- This wine is suitable for the entire meal. Excellent with salted pork meats, cheese, pasta dishes, white and read meats.
The harvested and destemmed grapes have been vinified with 7/8 days of maceration in order to extract colour and structure. The alcoholic and malolactic fermentation are made in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature 25/27 °C