Botter Botter means wines since 1928. A wide range of products, many of which are made with grapes from native vines in order to underline our multi-territorial approach that spans the whole of Italy, from the North to the South. From the wines of Veneto to those of Sicily and Apulia, our selection traces out a map of Italian oenological culture and taste that reveals a shared passion.
Chardonnay Veneto IGT
- GRAPES: Chardonnay
- APPELLATION Veneto IGT
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions..
- HARVEST: Beginning of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750,1500 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 10-12 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12% vol.
- Straw yellow color
- Elegant and delicate bouquet with a slight tone of fresh fruit
- Rich mouth feel, harmonious and persistent
- Excellent as an aperitif. Perfect with sophisticated appetizers, seafood dishes and with eggs
De-stemmed grapes are softly pressed. The must obtained ferments for 8/12 days at a controlled temperature of 15/17 ° C in stainless steel tanks. The wine is then stored at 18/20 ° C, in stainless steel tanks, until bottling.