Botter Botter means wines since 1928. A wide range of products, many of which are made with grapes from native vines in order to underline our multi-territorial approach that spans the whole of Italy, from the North to the South. From the wines of Veneto to those of Sicily and Apulia, our selection traces out a map of Italian oenological culture and taste that reveals a shared passion.
Chardonnay veneto IGT
- GRAPES: Chardonnay
- APPELLATION Veneto IGT
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto Region
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions..
- HARVEST: Beginning of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750,1500 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 10-12 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12% vol.
- Straw yellow color with green highlights
- Delicate and elegant bouquet with a slight tone of fresh fruit
- On the palate it is flavoursome, elegant and equilibrate
- Excellent with appetizers and fish dishes in general
After soft-pressing the must is left to ferment at a temperature between 17-18 °C for 8-10 days in stainless steel vats. The wine is then stored at a controlled temperature between 18 and 20 °C in special stainless-steel tanks until bottling.