Botter Botter means wines since 1928. A wide range of products, many of which are made with grapes from native vines in order to underline our multi-territorial approach that spans the whole of Italy, from the North to the South. From the wines of Veneto to those of Sicily and Apulia, our selection traces out a map of Italian oenological culture and taste that reveals a shared passion.
Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie DOC
- GRAPES: Pinot Grigio
- APPELLATION DELLE VENEZIE DOC
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto Region
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions.
- HARVEST: First half of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750,1500 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 10-12 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12% vol.
- Straw yellow color
- Large and fresh bouquet with apple notes
- On the palate it is clean and fresh with typical mineral taste
- Ideal as an aperitif and with any fish courses
The grapes are soft-pressed and the must obtained ferments for 15/20 days at a controlled temperature, 15/17 °C, in stainless steel tanks. The wine is then stored at 18/20 °C in stainless steel tanks until the bottling time.