Botter Botter means wines since 1928. A wide range of products, many of which are made with grapes from native vines in order to underline our multi-territorial approach that spans the whole of Italy, from the North to the South. From the wines of Veneto to those of Sicily and Apulia, our selection traces out a map of Italian oenological culture and taste that reveals a shared passion.
Merlot Veneto IGT
- GRAPES: Merlot
- APPELLATION Veneto IGT
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto Region
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions..
- HARVEST: Second half of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2/3 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750,1500 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 18-20 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12% vol.
- Intense red color
- Clean bouquet with notes of currants and violets
- Warm, smooth and harmonious with soft tannins
- Lovely with savoury dishes such as risotto with mushrooms, with pasta ravioli. Pleasant accompaniment to boiled or roasted meats
Traditional red wine vinification at a controlled temperature between 25 and 27 °C.