Botter Botter means wines since 1928. A wide range of products, many of which are made with grapes from native vines in order to underline our multi-territorial approach that spans the whole of Italy, from the North to the South. From the wines of Veneto to those of Sicily and Apulia, our selection traces out a map of Italian oenological culture and taste that reveals a shared passion.
Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG
- GRAPES: Corvina, Rondinella
- APPELLATION Della Valpolicella Classico DOCG
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions.
- HARVEST: Second half of September
- STORAGE TIME: 5 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 18/20 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15% Vol
- Intense red in colour with shades of garnet
- Aromas of red fruit jam
- Full, velvety body and hints of spice on the finish
- Pleasant accompaniment for roasted or white grilled meats. Ideal with braise, salami and aged game
The carefully selected grapes are dried in ventilated rooms for about three months, then they are pressed and fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks. The fermentation lasts for about 30 days to develop the optimal level of alcohol. The wine is transferred to oak casks of medium and large size for about three years.