Nero D’Avola Sicilia DOC
- GRAPES: Nero d’Avola
- APPELLATION SICILIA DOC
- PRODUCTION AREA: Sicily Region
- CLIMATE: Sicily, the "land of the sun”, has a Mediterranean climate along the coasts. In the inland areas instead the climate becomes slightly more continental at hilly levels, with moderately cold winters and hot summers.
- HARVEST: Mid September
- STORAGE TIME: 3/4 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 18/20 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13% Vol
- Intense-red colour
- The bouquet is slightly spicy and fruity with notes of blackberries, blueberries and mulberries
- The finish is rounded and fruity with well integrated tannins
- Great wine for roasted or grilled meats. Excellent with grilled meats game and hard cheeses
The harvested and destemmed grapes have been vinified with 7/8 days of maceration in order to extract colour and structure. The alcoholic and malolactic fermentation are made in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature 25/27 °C.