- GRAPES: Glera
- APPELLATION PROSECCO DOC
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto Region, hills around Treviso area
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions..
- HARVEST: Second half of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 8/10 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11% Vol
- Fine bright perlage, delicate creamy foam, pale light yellow color
- Delicate and complex bouquet with fruity notes that remind of peach, green apple and lemon.Floral notes of acacia and rose flowers combined with a light spicy Mediterranean bouquet
- Fresh and soft taste with well balance acidity and sapidity. Harmonic with a long and permanent mouth
- Ideal as an aperitif, it is a perfect accompaniment to hors-d’oeuvres and delicate first courses. Also wonderful with fish and shellfish
Grapes are accurately selected both for area of origin and quality. The soft pressed must is stored in steel tanks for the static cold decanting. The fermentation with selected yeasts, is made at a controlled constant temperature of 18°C and is completed in 8/10 days. The team of oenologists select the best wines obtained to continue the sparkling winemaking process.
Afterwards the wine is filtered in steel tanks with the addition of saccharose and selected yeasts for the second fermentation (Martinotti – Charmat method) at a controlled temperature of 14/15 °C. Once the wine has reached the required pressure levels, alcohol and sugar content, it is refrigerated, cold stabilized (–2/-3°C), filtered and controlled before bottling