Botter Botter means wines since 1928. A wide range of products, many of which are made with grapes from native vines in order to underline our multi-territorial approach that spans the whole of Italy, from the North to the South. From the wines of Veneto to those of Sicily and Apulia, our selection traces out a map of Italian oenological culture and taste that reveals a shared passion.
Chardonnay Venezia DOC
- GRAPES: Chardonnay
- APPELLATION VENEZIA DOC
- PRODUCTION AREA: Venice province
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions..
- HARVEST: First decade of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2/3 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 10/12 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5% Vol
- Light yellow colour
- Its pleasant fruity bouquet evolves harmoniously with the time developing a vanilla note
- The body however remains elegant and full at the palate
- It is excellent as aperitif, with fish courses, eggs, soups and mild cheeses
The grapes are softpressed and the must obtained ferments for 15/20 days at a controlled temperature, 15/17 °C, in stainless steel tanks. The wine is then stored at 18/20 °C in stainless steel tanks until the bottling time.