Vivolo A world without borders, this was the maximal ideal guiding the genius Ludwik Zamenhof, the inventor of Esperanto: a language that rose upon the single countries to become the binding element between the peoples. Utopias are by definition impractical, yet stimulating and inspiring people to perform at their best. Vivolo, meaning “I live” in Esperanto, embodies a lively and cosmopolitan wine, which aims at conquering the world, embracing different styles and involving all its admirers, experts and amateurs, in a sensory tasting that rises and stands out in every occasion.
Chardonnay Veneto IGT
- GRAPES: Chardonnay
- APPELLATION VENETO IGT
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto Region
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions..
- HARVEST: Beginning of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 10/12 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12% Vol
- Straw yellow color with green highlights
- Delicate and elegant bouquet with a slight tone of fresh fruit
- On the palate it is flavoursome, elegant and equilibrate
- Excellent with appetizers and fish dishes in general
The grapes are soft-pressed and the must obtained ferments for 15/20 days at a controlled temperature, 15/17 °C, in stainless steel tanks. The wine is then stored at 18/20 °C in stainless steel tanks until the bottling time.