Divici The historical witness of the vine date back to the Roman times when this wine was well known and appreciated, up to the point that one of its biggest fan was Mrs Livia Drusillia, wife of the Emperor Augustus. A modern vine with an ancient history, bounded to the territory which plays a fundamental role in the definition of its identity: Italianness! Today Prosecco DOC has become a wine for every occasion, an excellent companion for aperitifs, meals, parties or intriguing after dinners... DIVICI: the choice of the bottle shape was meant to recall the history and specifically the ancient Roman columns, which served as supporting elements for the public buildings overlooking the main "Square" (the so called “Piazza”), hub of the social and cultural life of that time. The name DIVICI is made up of the characters of the Roman numerals, which confer greater importance to its classical harmony, it unique personality and its contemporary design, thought to be unforgettable.
Prosecco DOC Rosé Organic Extra Dry
- GRAPES: Glera, Pinot Nero
- APPELLATION PROSECCO DOC ROSE'
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions.
- HARVEST: Second half of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 8/10 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11% Vol
- Fine bright perlage, light rosé colour
- Delicate and complex bouquet with fruity notes that remind of peach, green apple and lemon. Floral notes of acacia and rose
- Fresh and light on the palate, with balanced acidity and body; round and full bodied structure
- Enjoy rosé bubbles as an aperitif but excellent with fish soups, grilled fish and courses based on mushrooms
The blend of Glera and Pinot Noir (up to a max of 15%), skillfully vinified by our team of oenologists, creates the characteristic pink base for the future sparkling wine. The ensuing secondary fermentationin stainless steel tanks, using the Charmat method at a controlled temperature of 14-15°C and the prolonged storage on lees for a total period of about 60 days, create a young, lively sparkling wine with vivid flavors. Once the wine has reached the required pressure, alcohol and sugar levels, it is chilled and coldstabilized (-2/-3°C), filtered and checked before bottling.