- GRAPES: Glera, Pinot Nero
- APPELLATION PROSECCO DOC ROSE'
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions.
- HARVEST: Second half of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 8/10 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11% Vol
- Fine bright perlage, light rosé colour
- Delicate and complex bouquet with fruity notes that remind of peach, green apple and lemon. Floral notes of acacia and rose
- Fresh and light on the palate, with balanced acidity and body; round and full bodied structure
- Enjoy rosé bubbles as an aperitif but excellent with fish soups, grilled fish and courses based on mushrooms
The team of oenologists select the best wines obtained to continue the sparkling winemaking process.
Afterwards the wine is filtered in steel tanks with the addition of must and selected yeasts for the second fermentation (Martinotti – Charmat method) at a controlled temperature of 14/15 °C. Once the wine has reached the required pressure levels, alcohol and sugar content, it is refrigerated, cold stabilized (–2/-3°C), filtered and controlled before bottling.