- GRAPES: Glera
- APPELLATION PROSECCO DOC
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto
- CLIMATE: Temperate climate, mitigated by the Adriatic Sea; the Alps mountain range protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers hot and muggy with average temperature variations.
- HARVEST: Second half of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 8/10 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11% Vol
- Fine bright perlage, delicate creamy foam, pale light yellow color
- Delicate and complex bouquet with fruity notes that remind of peach, green apple and lemon. Floral notes of acacia and rose flowers combined with a light spicy Mediterranean bouquet
- Fresh and light on the palate, with balanced acidity and body; harmonic with a long persistent aftertaste
- Ideal as an aperitif, it is a perfect accompaniment to hors-d’oeuvres and delicate first courses. Also wonderful with fish and shellfish
The soft pressed juice is stored in stainless steel tanks for static cold decanting. Once the clean juice is racked and inoculated with selected yeasts, it will go through fermentation at a controlled constant temperature of 18°C within 8/10 days. The team of oenologists, then, achieves the base cuvée for the sparkling process.
Subsequently the base wine is filtered and additioned of selected yeasts to undergo second fermentation at a controlled temperature of 14-15°C in a pressure tank. Once required pressure, alcohol and sugar level are reached the wine is refrigerated, cold stabilized (-2/-3°C), filtered and controlled before bottling.