Uno di Uno Vermentino Puglia IGT
- GRAPES: Verementino
- APPELLATION Puglia Igt
- PRODUCTION AREA: Apulia Region
- CLIMATE: The climate is warm and temperate, with significant rainfall all year round. During the summer the African winds cause rapid and marked rise of the thermometer and high temperature variation
- HARVEST: End September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 10/12 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5% Vol
- Straw yellow with green reflections
- Fruity aromas, notes of cedar and white peach, apricot and apple
- On the palate it is warm with a well balanced acidity
- Ideal for enhancing Mediterranean dishes based on fish and shellfish.
The grapes are soft-pressed and the must obtained ferments for 15/20 days at a controlled temperature, 15/17 °C, in stainless steel tanks. The wine is then stored at 18/20 °C in stainless steel tanks until the bottling time.