Vivolo A world without borders, this was the maximal ideal guiding the genius Ludwik Zamenhof, the inventor of Esperanto: a language that rose upon the single countries to become the binding element between the peoples. Utopias are by definition impractical, yet stimulating and inspiring people to perform at their best. Vivolo, meaning “I live” in Esperanto, embodies a lively and cosmopolitan wine, which aims at conquering the world, embracing different styles and involving all its admirers, experts and amateurs, in a sensory tasting that rises and stands out in every occasion.
Merlot Veneto IGT
- GRAPES: Merlot
- APPELLATION VENETO IGT
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto Region
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions..
- HARVEST: Second half of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2/3 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 18/20 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12% Vol
- Elegant, well-structured wine with typical ruby-red colour
- Clean bouquet with notes of currants and violets
- Balanced and delicate taste
- Ideal with savoury dishes such as risotto with mushrooms or with pasta dishes and meat ravioli. Ideal with boiled or roasted, white or red meats
The harvested and destemmed grapes have been vinified with 7/8 days of maceration in order to extract colour and structure. The alcoholic and malolactic fermentation are made in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature 25/27 °C