Botter Botter means wines since 1928. A wide range of products, many of which are made with grapes from native vines in order to underline our multi-territorial approach that spans the whole of Italy, from the North to the South. From the wines of Veneto to those of Sicily and Apulia, our selection traces out a map of Italian oenological culture and taste that reveals a shared passion.
Sauvignon Trevenezie IGT
- GRAPES: Sauvignon
- APPELLATION TREVENEZIE IGT
- PRODUCTION AREA: Friuli Region
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions.
- HARVEST: Middle of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 Years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 10/12 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5% Vol
- Straw yellow color
- The bouquet is aromatic and characteristic
- Dry, pleasant and velvety with a good body on the palate
- It emphasises strong or peculiar flavours, like polenta and Vicenza style cod or Mediterranean grilled fish
After soft-pressing the must is left to ferment at a temperature between 15°-17° C for 15 – 20 days in stainless steel vats. The wine is then stored at a controlled temperature between 18° and 20° C in special stainless-steel tanks until bottling.