Gran Passione Passion (Greek πασχω and late Latin (Christian theology) pati: "suffer") is a powerful feeling, a compelling desire for someone or something. Passion can range from eager interest in or admiration for an idea, proposal, or cause; to enthusiastic enjoyment of an interest or activity; to strong attraction, excitement, or emotion towards a person. Our "Gran Passione" wines are exactly this, the expression and devotion to our work that honors the tradition of our land; something to be passionate about
Rosso Veneto IGT
- GRAPES: Merlot, Corvina
- APPELLATION VENETO IGT
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions..
- HARVEST: September and October
- STORAGE TIME: 4 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 18-20 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14% Vol
- Deep red in color, moving through shades of amber as it ages
- Instantly appealing on the nose, with fruity hints that give way to notes of spices and vanilla
- Complex and solid structure that offers a perfect balance of tannins and acidity
- Pairs perfectly with roasts and grilled meats. Great with game dishes. Also excellent with aged cheeses
Harvested grapes, slightly overripe, are de-stemmed and vinified with approximately 15 days of maceration to extract color and tannin structure. Alcoholic and malolactic fermentation occurs in barrels at a controlled temperature of 25/27 ° C.