La Di Motte La di Motte, wines that are born in a land dedicated to viticulture on the border between Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia. Enclosed in the name a reference to the morphology of the ground, MOTTE is a term used in toponymy to identify small land elevations and LA DI, which in Friulian dialect means “at home of”, an explicit invitation to enter the world of these wines, undisputed milestones of a thin border line.
Pinot Grigio Friuli DOC Grave
- GRAPES: Pinot Grigio
- APPELLATION FRIULI DOC GRAVE
- PRODUCTION AREA: Friuli Region
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions.
- HARVEST: First ten days of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2/3 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 10/12 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13% Vol
- Straw yellow with lively highlights
- The bouquet has typical flower aromas with light vanilla notes
- Dry crisp and well balanced with a fruity forward and creamy palate. Long finish
- Excellent with fisch disches and cheeses.
The grapes are soft-pressed and the must obtained ferments for 15/20 days at a controlled temperature, 15/17 °C, in stainless steel tanks. The wine is then stored at 18/20 °C in stainless steel tanks until the bottling time