Falanghina Beneventano IGT
- GRAPES: Falanghina
- APPELLATION BENEVENTANO IGT
- PRODUCTION AREA: Campania Region
- CLIMATE: Clearly influenced by the presence of the sea the climate is typically Mediterranean, in summer there are very high temperatures, but the sea and the orography of the Region make it all morebearable
- HARVEST: End of October
- STORAGE TIME: 4 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 10/12 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5% Vol
- Light straw yellow with greenish reflections
- It is fresh and fruity to the nose with notes of citrus, pineapple and white flowers
- To the palate it is very fresh thanks to a strong acidity in balance with the wine's structure
- Ideal as aperitif, it particularly enhances seafood and shellfish dishes; it also accompanies very well white meats, vegetables, fresh and medium seasoned cheeses.
The selected grapes are softpressed and the must obtained ferments for 15/20 days at a controlled temperature, 15/17 °C, in stainless steel tanks. The wine rests on the lees for several weeks to acquire volume and complexitybeforethe bottlingtime.