Gran Passione Passion (Greek πασχω and late Latin (Christian theology) pati: "suffer") is a powerful feeling, a compelling desire for someone or something. Passion can range from eager interest in or admiration for an idea, proposal, or cause; to enthusiastic enjoyment of an interest or activity; to strong attraction, excitement, or emotion towards a person. Our "Gran Passione" wines are exactly this, the expression and devotion to our work that honors the tradition of our land; something to be passionate about.
Bianco Veneto IGT
- GRAPES: Garganega, Chardonnay
- APPELLATION VENETO IGT
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions..
- HARVEST: First half of September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 10/12 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5% Vol
- Straw yellow
- The bouquet has typical flower aromas with light vanilla notes
- Dry crisp and well balanced with a fruity forward and creamy palate. Long finish
- Perfect match with grilled poultry, soft cheeses, hearty pastas or richer seafoods dishes
The grapes are soft-pressed and the must obtained ferments for 15/20 days at a controlled temperature, 15/17 °C, in stainless steel tanks. The wine is then stored at 18/20 °C in stainless steel tanks until the bottling time.