Botter Botter means wines since 1928. A wide range of products, many of which are made with grapes from native vines in order to underline our multi-territorial approach that spans the whole of Italy, from the North to the South. From the wines of Veneto to those of Sicily and Apulia, our selection traces out a map of Italian oenological culture and taste that reveals a shared passion.
- GRAPES: Corvina Veronese, Rondinella, Molinara
- APPELLATION Bardolino DOC
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto Region, Verona and Bardolino area
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions..
- HARVEST: Mid September
- STORAGE TIME: 3 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 18/20 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12% vol.
- Brick red
- Black pepper stand out in the bouquet, nice scents of small red fruits
- Delicate and fresh on the palate, sublime plum notes
- Ideal with risotti, pasta courses with meat sauces and fowl
Traditional red wine vinification at a controlled temperature between 23 and 26 °C.