Botter Botter means wines since 1928. A wide range of products, many of which are made with grapes from native vines in order to underline our multi-territorial approach that spans the whole of Italy, from the North to the South. From the wines of Veneto to those of Sicily and Apulia, our selection traces out a map of Italian oenological culture and taste that reveals a shared passion.
Bardolino Chiaretto DOC
- GRAPES: 60% Corvina veronese, 30% Rondinella, 10% Molinara
- APPELLATION Bardolino Chiaretto DOC
- PRODUCTION AREA: Veneto Region, Verona and Bardolino area
- CLIMATE: Temperate, mitigated by the sea, the chain of the Alps protects it from the northern winds. Winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and sultry with medium temperature excursions..
- HARVEST: Mid September
- STORAGE TIME: 2 years
- BOTTLE SIZE: 750 ml
- SERVING. TEMP.: 15 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12% vol.
- Coral pink
- Typical and fresh bouquet with hints of rose and sweet violet
- Fresh, gentle and pleasant with delicate notes of blackberries and blueberries
- Starters based on fish and salami
The typical rosé colour of the wine is due to its brief contact with the skins. The fermentation is carried out at controlled temperature in order to exalt its freshness and aromatic notes.